Saturday, December 30, 2017

New Year, New Ideas

Hello Friends!!

10 years. 10 years!!!

And finally the last 2 months, I felt like it was time for me to redirect my efforts.

I love Primary!!! I have a deep love children and their care free spirits. The way they look at life and their developing minds. They offer hope to me.

However, I just feel like it's time for me to do something different. There is a search option on the blog and categories on the side you can click for ideas for sharing times. I will leave content up and pray that it can be of some use to someone out there!



What I do plan on doing is Family Home Evening Ideas. This year, after prayer, I feel for my family that it will be good to focus on the following:
1. Book of Mormon Stories
2. General Conference Talks
3. Gospel Principles
4. Lessons given by my children (their choice)

So! I'll be posting my lesson plans because I feel like lessons go better, for me personally, when I'm prepared.

Also, I might just post random spiritual thoughts or insights. In the long run of things, I hope that my children can come to this blog and find ideas and inspiration. That whatever is posted can help them come closer to Christ.

Thank you so much!!! Hope you had a wonderful holiday season!!

3 comments :

Justin and Breanne said...

Had your first FHE lesson pop up in my feed. I love that you are doing this. My hardest obstacle is choosing what to focus FHE on because there are so many topics that my kids need. I love your outline and think it will help me immensely. Thank you!

Fudge Recipes said...

Lovely bloog you have

Fudge Recipes said...

Good joob